02 July 2008

PlaY NiCe!

First and foremost HAPPY INDEPENdENCE DAY!!!! :D hope it was a good!

Today wasn't so bad... saw a friend whom I hadn't seen in over a year! It was great to see him and so I went to his family's 4th celebration at the lake... tubing, swimming, sun and finally a TAN!! It was great but then my evil past showed up... that's right... the ex. (quick background... emotional abusive of 2yrs... he cheat and leave me) We were civil and there wasn't a problem, well not until a mutual friend of ours... well not exactly a mutual friend anymore. We were all hanging out and sitting around on the dock just enjoying the company, but why anyone would want to isolate a person and make them feel like shit is beyond me...

That was my only problem... I haven't been here or seen many of these people in over a year and this girl has the nerve to isolate me from the group and exclude me from conversation and basically give me the silent treatment... leading to...
what possess one to do that... power? stuck up-ness? bitchy? Why do we as people do that? what gives us the right to treat others like shit... who gave us that power. I mean why act like this we are all adults... must we continue this high school drama queen bullshit... Plus I never did anything to her and never will. She WAS my friend, but now who knows...

So I left and returned home... feeling sorry for myself and then feeling lame for feeling sorry for myself but ultimately realizing that "HERE" is where I shouldn't be...

The Cure: I laid under the stars, gazing at them and every so often the fireworks that my neighbors were doing... thinking... about life and coming to some conclusions (1) Who needs them... there are people out in the world that do love and respect me (2) God has blessed me beyond belief and I need to be more thankful (3) Enjoy more nature (4) do what you love and love what you do... put yourself in situations you'll love (5) single-ness... well still got some contemplating (6) DO defensive driving and CE :P

Just getting this out there... please dont treat people like something you stepped in... everyone has value and no one deserves to feel that. Play nice!!! Its not a hard concept :P okay?

MuCho LuV
~ That Girl ~




No comments: