25 July 2008

Friday 5

When you go to the beach, lake, or pool, are you more likely to lower yourself gradually into cold water or to take a determined plunge and get it over with?
  • It's a definite plunge... shock to the system never hurt. If I ease into cold water I usually pansy out and get out. :P
How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other tasks or ordeals?
  • Well I usually dive right into something, even if I know very little of what I am getting myself into or when I know I have stuff to do that is the best approach.
When someone gives you flowers, are you more likely to let them turn completely brown and gross before throwing them out, or to discard them the moment they take on that sick-flower look?
  • The few times I have received flowers, I kept them until they were of the crunchy nature or with roses hang them upside down and once dried completely out, spray hair spray to support and preserve them. Tried that once but it was a bust.
How is this like (or unlike) your approach to other gifts, purchases, or relationships?
  • Well when I purchase things I like them to last, especially clothes and shoes. Gifts are always from the heart (so I don't know where that fits in the flower thing... I guess some flower giving is from the heart or when someone has gotten themselves into hot water) With relationships, I will explore every option to salvage and preserve it, if I feel it is worth save, but sometimes it's a bust. :(
Think of your favorite movie (or a movie you really like, if you can’t think of a favorite). Some people say that the reasons you love your favorite movie are related to what you value in romantic relationships. How is this true or untrue in your case?
  • The Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind... is one of my all time favorites! I love that movie! If you haven't seen and read this... GO SEE IT! RENT IT! BUY IT! I DONT CARE... JUST FREAKIN' SEE IT! But to answer the question, in my case that is true... it shows the ups and downs, as well as you the saying and reality "You don't know what you have until it's gone". It shows so much more, but I don't want to ruin it for you all... so go see it and then we'll talk :P

No comments: