18 July 2008

Attn: 1st Friday 5 -- out every Friday

What was the last meal that caused you to be ill?
  • I would have to say the last food illness would be compliments of college cafeteria... happens on average of 3x a semester. So yeah... I tend to stay skinny during the semester (hehe... jk)
Are there any places you never dine anymore because of a bad experience hours after the meal?
  • Not that I can recall... I generally lie to myself and say it was a one time thing when it comes to the caf, but when it comes to restaurants I generally return, not thinking twice.
What’s your prescription for dealing with a food-caused illness?
  • little pill called promethazine (stops vomiting and makes me sleep alot) plus some soup and sprite and spent in dark room in bed with tv :D best cure
When friends tell you about coming down with food-caused illnesses, do you avoid the places they name, or do you figure it’s a dice-roll wherever you go?
  • Dice-roll all the way... like I said I lie to myself so I can enjoy the food at the time :D
After numerous citations, a very, very popular restaurant that you’re quite fond of is shut down by the health department until it can get everything up to code. When the health department gives the restaurant the o.k. to reopen, do you go?
  • Hells yeah I'd go back... I love my food and my food places! Although, I would wait a few weeks but definaitly will go back at some point.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...maybe a few instances of food poisoning would've kept me away from the college cafeteria more often.