31 July 2008

Friday 5

Of television programs that aired before you were born, what’s your favorite?
  • M*A*S*H* 4077 I love the sarcasm and the medical aspect! I can spend days (and have) just watching that show. I love Peirce! That is my all time favorite show! Another good one is, WKRP in Cincinnati... Awesome comedy! Still working on watching all the episodes.
What person of historical significance was from your neighborhood or city?
  • Uhhh... Gonna have to look that one up :P I haven't a clue.
What’s a story that’s often been told about someone in your family in the years before you came along?
  • Any number of my dad's college stories :P matress leap, campus alligator, the list goes on...
Which of previous generations’ dumb mistakes (in deed or thought) baffles you the most?
  • I think the odd fashion of the 80s is the most baffling... haha!
What aspect of life in the good old days would you love to see a return to?
  • I know there will always be fear, but I wish I could feel safe out alone. I know people back in the good old days had some fears but there was a sense of trust among a community. Here, I feel I can't travel alone or even down a street at night without feeling as if someone is out to get me through events that have happened here or around the nation.
  • Also, freakin' disciple your children. Kids going up in these days have no respect or sense of responsibility... damn! If I were to act like some of these kids my mom would have to spank me daily... I mean I have worked in the daycare system and it is horrible. Not only that, but the education system has much of the same children. Its not just younger kids but the high school age too... kids raised by media is how I see it. But it is the parents responsiblity as well. (This frustration is due to daycare worker job... worse job I ever had!)

No comments: