04 August 2008

Venting day!!! (otherwise known as monday)

Damn Damn Damn... It's Monday! And OH what a Monday it is. Sorry lovely readers, but this post is practically me bitching about a bad day.

1) Lost scholarship -- I lost the papers between here and there, then when I do call to get the college to fax the form to me they already selected students early... So I am now SOL and pissed at myself. Basically, I lost $1000 due to me and my irresponsibility. Grrr... me!!!!

2) Everyone encounters this at one point in time... Lazy f'ing co-workers!!! Well I spent my wkend working (nothing new) with this girl. She has been at the clinic for 2yrs and thinks she has every right to boss others. Well, I have been there 5yrs and regardless she and I have the same damn title, so when I do put her in her place she runs to the boss and tattles. What the hell?!?! Seriously?!?! but my boss is cool and thinks very highly of me... so he calls me in and laughed it off :D So why is that she can do things half ass and when others do the same or don't quite meet par, she points it out and thinks she is up there on the ranks... oh I will squash her!!!

3) Then I have a hicup in my computer in the middle of my quiz causing me to fail :( Emailed professor and now in education limbo

4) Sleep deprived... wkend work takes alot out of me. SO sleepys!!! >.<>

Silver Linings...

1) Pay DAY!!!!!!!!! or week... 3 jobs (so tired)

2) Passed history exam! yay! B+

3) Assisted in C-section sunday... yay! puppy rubbing!!! :D soooo cute... wittle puppies!

4) Mom gave me a card... a you can do it, i love you, you are strong, and things will be okay kindof card! Awww... she is an amazing lady! I think i will get her some flowers or something like that :D good idea

Alright, I promise my next post wont like this. I don't want many of these posts, but sometimes it's nice to release all this and vent.

Have a wonderful week readers!

~MuchO lUv~
That Girl

No comments: