27 August 2008

First day of school! AHHH!!!

--- Class 1 --- Marine Biology... Love it! I think that is going to be my fav :D Oh Ricky! You fish man you!
-- Class 2 -- Organic Chemistry... not so much love. I have a feeling that this class is going to kill me and I have to take it for a full yr :'( I feel I am not ready, but yet I know I can totally do this. I guess I am going to have to find comfort and confidence in myself. Maybe stress level will lower after I relax things will settle down.
-Class 3- College physics... Oh all that is holy be with thee as thy workth hard! I have a feeling that I may not do so hot in this class. One can only hope. I learned today that simple math... not my thing, but actual formulas and algebra... EASY! Which makes no sense.

Now... I have finished 3/4 of what I need to do and am contemplating eating, which I know is not good to contemplate but I guess its stress. I am spending my time w/ a friend I rarely see and a friend that I truly don't feel like being around (totally realize how mean that truly sounds, but I guess I am just annoyed). He is a good friend, but a big flirt and I just don't want to hear it or be around it.

Plus... my mind is littered with thoughts that I just don't want to deal with right. I know my posts should probably be more uplifting, but (again I state) that for whatever reason this makes it go away for a bit and that is totally okay with me. I promise to make them better in the near future once more activities begin to arise. (Yay! drunken college stories... haha or at least a few)

Who knows the future or others thoughts... I guess I just want to know what is going on in a certain aspect of my life. I wish I could know what to do or think or what he is thinking, but I haven't a clue. Which not having control scares me the most. Well going to eat my weight of emotions and burdens... fast-food here I come. :P

~Mucho Luv~ (or as much has I have left)
That Girl...

No comments: