10 October 2008

friday 5

“My hands are tied” is an English-language cliche that means “I’d like to do something about this unfortunate situation, but I don’t have the ability or authority.” In what current situation do you feel your hands are tied?
  • Time management... I want to help with so many things or participate, but I just don' t have the time. Or when someone asks and I feel I can't. I really need to work on this. No excuses.
Railroad ties are the evenly-spaced slats that lie perpendicular to train tracks and whose function is to hold the tracks in place and to distribute the weight of the train. Who are the railroad ties in your life?
  • My mother can always put perspective into everything I am doing or give reason to why I have done something. My close friend Blake too, he is always there for me and is my "guy perspective" on certain situations. Also, Kyger... we have been friends since freshman yr and lab partners... we attempt to keep each other sane during semester.
What are your feelings about Thai food?
  • Bring it on! I love the spicy! Fave Thai food... rice noodles :P oh yeah!
  1. Whose thighs do you admire?
  • Hmmm... I guess I would say a gymnasts... used to have those tone thighs, but its been sooo long
A red tide is a proliferation (in ideal circumstances) of oceanic algae that often seem to discolor seawater and threaten other sealife. If the ocean is your life and the algae the harmful attitudes, thoughts, or moods that crowd out the good stuff, under what conditions in your life is red tide most likely to become a problem?

  • Right now... my physcis class is my evil dinoflagelletes to cause such death and destruction. By this I mean it has shatter my confidence and willingness to try to succeed in that class and I have almost completely given up.

1 comment:

gedrocks said...

don't give up mandi! believe!!.. and look who i found on blogspot.. :p